TVHeadEnd 1.4.3 refresh channels continuosly

almaster

almaster

Hello. After updating TVHeadEnd plugin to version 1.4.3.0, my server no longer enters standby even if unused for days! Reading the logs, it was discovered that the Emby server carries out this operation every 15 minutes: "Info ChannelManager: Refreshing channel contents for TVHeadEnd Recordings". But this operation is not mentioned in any scheduled operation! I've tried to install old plugin 1.4.2.0, but Emby automatically updates to the latest plugin after install. Is there anything i can configure to stop these operations or a way to not let the plugin update automatically? I need TVHeadEnd plugin but my NAS suffers, so for now my only choice is to power on/off manually the server! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, an option could always be added to the plugin to allow you to control this.

almaster

I hope this plugin will be updated to improve this, but for now is there a solution? Is it possible to install old version of the plugin without automatic update?

You can install the old version from the catalog but there's no way to stop it from updating.

almaster

So in my case it is useless to install an old version because as soon as it is switched on from standby it updates the plugin. I unnistall the plugin and wait for new version that fix this (i hope).

Edited by almaster