Couple of problems (bugs?)

bomberjim

bomberjim

Early last week I upgraded from MB 2.6.2 and although things are working quite well, I think I found a bug (or at least a conflict) between Automatic Box Sets and Coverart.  Additionally there also appears to be an update problem with Trailers.

1.  When I installed Automatic Box Sets, Collections were created as expected.  However, the "cover" that was created did not say "Boxset", it said "H264" or "MPEG", depending on what type of video was in the collection.  If I go into the collection using Media Browser Classic, and do a manual refresh (cntrl R) the boxset coverart changes to "Boxset", but all the movies, backdrops etc. disappear from the collection.  I can go back into MB server and re-add the movies to the collection, but then the coverart returns to "H264".  In other words, you can't use Cntrl R to refresh a collection if Coverart is installed.

2.  Trailers (the plug-in) doesn't appear to be receiving updates.  I'm talking about streaming trailers, not local trailers.  The streaming trailers haven't updated since I installed the plug-in, and the latest movie trailer is listed as added on 8 May.

For issue 1 - go into "Specific Covers" in the profile page in Cover Art configuration and map "BoxSet" to "Box Set".  This will give you the box set labelled cover.

The refresh thing doesn't really have anything to do with CoverArt I don't think.

bomberjim

Thanks ebr,

No the Trailers thing doesn't have anything to do with CoverArt, it's just a problem I think exists with the plug-in.  Seems like it might be a server issue since I believe it was happening with MB 2.6.2 as well.  Seems like it started when the old server was taken down and has continued with MB3.  Is there somewhere else I should post about this?

bomberjim

Sorry to bother you again, but I can't find what you're referring to.  I assume you mean under Plugins I select:

CoverArt

Specific Covers tab

Create Specific Selection

and then I'm stuck.  There is no "Box Set" choice under either drop down list.

I already have the mapping setup but here it is in the drop down...

537a4c46a27d6_caboxset3.png