9 replies to this topic

#1 emveepee OFFLINE  

emveepee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Local time: 01:21 AM

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:41 PM

I am in the process of starting the port for v5 of NextPVR and I was wondering how can I create a second LiveTV plugin (not instance) for NextPVR rather than trying to put conditions of every single call. This would also allow for users to use both setups during testing and initial implementations. Martin
  • candyman and Silverking like this

#2 emveepee OFFLINE  

emveepee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

I originally posted this question in the LiveTV NextPVR sub-forum.

I am in the process of starting the port for v5 of NextPVR and I was wondering how can I create a second LiveTV plugin (not instance) for NextPVR rather than trying to put conditions of every single call. This would also allow for users to use both setups during testing and initial implementations.

Perhaps it is better here.  Can anyone help me?

Martin

#3 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 44185 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

You'd just need to give it a different dll name and GUID.

#4 emveepee OFFLINE  

emveepee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 07:16 PM

Thanks. After that how do I get it added to Emby as a PVR choice for any premium user? Martin

#5 Silverking OFFLINE  

Silverking

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 06:21 AM

Posted 15 May 2019 - 05:57 AM

Looking forward to testing this. However the Emby team don't seem to be interested as no one has bothered to reply!

#6 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 44185 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:19 AM

For beta testing just provide the dll in a forum topic.  Once everything is completely fleshed out, we can investigate putting it in the catalog.  Thanks.

#7 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 127006 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:22 PM

Thanks. After that how do I get it added to Emby as a PVR choice for any premium user? Martin

Apologies for being slow to respond. Once you setup the next pvr plugin settings, then you just have to run the refresh guide scheduled task in Emby. Once that finishes, there's nothing else that needs to be done.

#8 emveepee OFFLINE  

emveepee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 11:28 PM

Apologies for being slow to respond. Once you setup the next pvr plugin settings, then you just have to run the refresh guide scheduled task in Emby. Once that finishes, there's nothing else that needs to be done.

Ok thanks. I assume you mean that is the setup for any beta testing since I do want it in the catalog later on.

Martin

#9 pĆ¼nktchen OFFLINE  

pĆ¼nktchen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1996 posts
  • Local time: 07:21 AM

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:51 AM

Ok thanks. I assume you mean that is the setup for any beta testing since I do want it in the catalog later on.

Martin

I think Luke didn't really read your question, but used one of his standard answers.
  • Spaceboy likes this

#10 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 127006 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were asking how to test the plugin in Emby Server. When you get to the stage of adding it to the catalog, we can help you with that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users