Nvidia How to delete server

emby2012
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

emby2012

Hi,

First post and hope I'm on right section for posting this. 

On going through the start up process on Nvidia Shield TV(2017) I put in the IP of my laptop. Now I want to delete this network so I need to delete the server right?. But when I do it seems to auto remember my network IP address next time i enter the emby app on Nvidia Shield. 

Also it seems its impossible to log out. Again it remembers my login and I cant get it to forget my login. Ive tried long pressing and selecting 'Forget Server' but it doesnt work. Nothing I have tried has worked to delete my server on Nvidia Shield.

I have even tried a new account but no luck, Ive tried a data reset, and uninstall but nothing works!.

Any suggestions?. 

• Solution

If the server keeps coming back, then that means we are auto discovering it so it must be the proper one.

First, I don't completely understand exactly what you are trying to accomplish when you say "I want to delete this network".  Can you please explain that?

As for remembering your login, have you explored the settings in the app?

• Like 1

emby2012

Sorry I wanted to toggle between my own server and a remote server and I thought being linked to my home server was inhibiting me from linking to the remote server. What I didnt realise was I didnt click the red Connect link!. Doh. So I have both now and its a non issue really due to newbieness