Transcoding emby android TV

Sabetrem
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Q-Droid

I am using Apache 2 as my reverse proxy. Do you have any other suggestion I can put on my reverse proxy to aid in at least making these apps also work? Here is my configuration. 

Have you considered using ProxyPass and LocationMatch directives instead of rewrites? I'm no expert but I have used Apache and mod_proxy for some basic reverse proxy stuff. I found that ProxyPass[Reverse] were simpler to user rather than trying to identify and rewrite.

pir8radio

No, it isn't a certificate issue.  His proxy is not passing along the post data for the requests.

I'm afraid the only solution we've seen so far is using nginx instead...

Oh I see....   Yea I dont know enough about apache but nginx works in a proxypass/locationmatch setup...  I wouldnt try to rewrite everything...  Like Q-Droid said.    Look into those methods, if you give up we can get you rolling with nginx  :)

tshegofatso100

Thank you very much... Ill have to try to setup nginx And ill will feedback to you  one i have it all setup. 

pir8radio

Thank you very much... Ill have to try to setup nginx And ill will feedback to you  one i have it all setup. 

If you go to my user profile by clicking my avatar there is a link to a windows version of nginx (if you use windows) and a link to a good starting config for nginx. 

tshegofatso100

If you go to my user profile by clicking my avatar there is a link to a windows version of nginx (if you use windows) and a link to a good starting config for nginx. 

Works like a charm. So the conclusion is NGINX is the best. I moved all the apache2 config to nginx and i am happy. 

Thank for the support

Edited by tshegofatso100
  • Like 2

pir8radio

Works like a charm. So the conclusion is NGINX is the best. I moved all the apache2 config to nginx and i am happy.

Thank for the support

Good work! Lol and welcome to nginx!! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk