Live TV - Thumbnails inconsistent size

andersoc27

andersoc27

Hey All

Have been mostly using Emby for Live TV and working through some quirks to get it wife proof. When I press the up on remote the "on now" stations come up. the Thumbnails are sometimes looking perfect (all uniform in size) but sometime, in fact mostly they are not....See screenshot here. I would have imagined it should look like picture on the left not right side......if this is by design the I apologize for the churn :)

- Emby Server 4.1.1 Running on window 8.1 PC

- Clients are mostly Fire TV (one MiBox which exhibits exact same behavior)

Amy help appreciated.......... 

- In case it's to do with plugins I've deleted or added here is what I have left:

DLNA, IMVDB, MovieDb, Port Mapper, Studio Images, TheTVDB, Trakt

Appreciate any wisdom!    

post-422477-0-18329900-1557347279_thumb.png

Edited by andersoc27

Hi. I believe this may show a bit better in the upcoming version of the app but we don't always have consistently sized images for all of these different types  of programs provided by the Live TV guide so that is why you may see some posters and some thumbs.

andersoc27

Thanks - appreciate the quick response.

For some reason some of the thumbs get size into a poster (black side borders) and some don't. Getting sized to a poster seems like a better view if that is something that could be looked at in the future. The live TV is getting better and better with each release by the way so kudos - at the start I had my doubts as the exoplayer didn't seem as consistent as more basic players (perfect player etc) but it seems every release is improving! Great job and thanks!