Media Playback Issues- Live IPTV

erikprimo

erikprimo

Browser: Chrome or Safari

Mac iOs

Issue: M3u8 playback stops after short periods of time 

Add details: I am looking at the packet control and under user I can see my spoof a few times with user agent : Deltaplayer. Connection - Keep alive then it changes to Lavf/58.12.100 and says Connection: Close. I wonder why emby is changing my user agent

• 2 weeks later...
erikprimo

Two issues :

1) it is now the second time my iptv provider bans me for having more than 10 streams open when my account only provides 2. I only use one device (firestick). Emby needs a patch to stop this craziness. I put the limit to 2 streams in the server settings and I only watch one channel at a time and never record at the same time. There is no reason for this to happen. Does the app not recognize that setting?! Imagine my iptv provider needs to reset my account login everytime and I need to rebuild my m3u file. It's so irritating.

2) recording! It's a mess. It works 1 out of three times. This is reported accross this forum on way to many occasions. I suspect that massive data memory causes that issue.

Come on you guys have a beautiful product I adore but I can't be banned every three weeks by my iptv provider cause the app launches a bunch of streams. Also the decipt of seeing my recording fail all the time is getting to me. Please fix this and I will by a lifetime pass. If not we'll I will have to leave and move on.

@@erikprimo, I've merged your topic into here so that we can keep the discussion together. We're happy to help you with this.

erikprimo

Thanks Luke. I've resolved the media playback issue by changing Iptv providers. Now it's the se multi streams and pvr woes that are causing headache.

erikprimo

@@erikprimo, I've merged your topic into here so that we can keep the discussion together. We're happy to help you with this.

Luke I wanted to apologize for my message yesterday. I think I caused my own issue with the multiple streams. I was using external player VLC on my firestick and this was why Emby couldn't control the amount feeds. I have corrected this and it looks good for now in the emby server reports.

Now about that PVR HAHA