"Double" libfolder won't fill

zakraket

zakraket

I have a HTPC with MB Server (and MB Theater). My movies are on my NAS (DS214)

My movie-collection is as follows:

- cartoons: \\DS214\video\cartoons

- movies: \\DS214\video\movies

Both directories on the server include a subfolder that include 3D-movies (ie. video\cartoons\3D cartoons, video\movies\3D movies). These subfolders show up in both libraries and I can start the 3D content

I have a third collection (or would like to have it) to include ALL 3D-content:

- 3D movies: \\DS214\video\cartoons\3D cartoons\ AND \\DS214\video\movies\3D movies\

But this collection stays empty, even when I recreate it  with another name and only add one of the paths (3d movies or 3d cartoons)

Edited by zakraket

zakraket

a little more testing:

I created a folder \\DS214\video\movies\test with one movie(folder) in it, created a collection "test" pointing to \\ds214\video\movies\test and it stays empty.  This folder Test does however show up in my collection Movies (\\ds214\video\movies) as does the 3D Movies subfolder.

Almost seems like it won't accept 4 levels of folders.. :wacko: or you can't make a collection from a folder that is part of another collection.

I also moved the folder \\ds214\video\cartoons\3d cartoons\ one level up to \\ds214\video\3D cartoons\ and repointed my 3D-collection to this folder. At first the collection showed all 3D cartoons, but now again it's empty.

Next,  I remove the movies collection. After that the collection "Test" shows the one movies that's in there. The collection 3D is still empty although \\ds214\video\movies\3d movies\ is now only part of the 3D collection. 

After every edit I rescan the library (server is set to realtime and also automatically rescans after editting collections)

I have no clue what's going on..

Edited by zakraket