Android TV Logos Cut Off In Live TV Guide

cperez90008

cperez90008

Hello

I have an android box running marshmello that I have the emby app on. I have an m3u list added for the live TV and logos. I am noticing that the logos get partially covered up causing it to look cut off. I have attached a picture showing what I mean. My buddy has a fire stick and his does not do what mine is doing, the whole logo displays. Has anyone had this issue and can you share with me how to fix it?

Thank you

Carlos

5ccc82256e70e_Logos_Not_Showing.png

Sammy

Is his Fire Stick Connected to the same (your?) Emby Server?

Where did you source the logos?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

cperez90008

Yes we are connected to the same server in fact he connected an android box and his did he same thing. The logos are from a file we had when we made them for our xtream codes server.

xtreammedia

Just to correct Carlos, in that the logos are added automatically since we are using the Emby Guide Data, they are NOT logos we added ourselves manually.

Between us we have tried on 3 different Android boxes and all 3 have the same issue.  FireTV stick has no problem and logos are displayed correctly.

maegibbons

Are these boxes Android TV certified?

If not, that is probably your issue.

Krs

Mark

• Like 1

xtreammedia

No I very much doubt that they are.  Would we have better luck using Emby for Android then instead of Emby for Android TV?

I will give it a go and see if any difference.

Edited by xtreammedia

cperez90008

Thank you guys for all of your assistance it is the android box itself since it doesn't run android tv correctly. Maybe in the next Emby update they could take that into consideration.

Hi.  We try to adjust as best we can with these non-standard boxes but some of them do not report their DPI properly for a TV screen.  Will will continue to try and improve this.

Thanks.