TV Show Information That Is Displayed

wayloncovil

wayloncovil

In Chrome...

1. I noticed that when I click on a TV show from Live TV --> Guide, I will see a certain view of the episode. This shows the name of the TV show, the episode description, an image and the option to record.

When i click on a TV show from Programs, the data that is displayed is basically the same although formatted slightly differently. Also, from this view, I see the "More Like This" section.

1a. I would suggest considering making these views as harmonized as possible. Maybe this would reduce coding? Maybe even use the same code? This would make it easier for the user to have to learn to navigate only one interface.

1b.  When I click on the TV show, I would expect to see upcoming airings of the show below the More Like This section.

1c. And/Or, I would expect to be able to click on the name of the TV show in either of these views and be taken to the main page for the TV show like what I see in the Recordings view of the TV show. In the recordings view, I see "Upcoming On TV". I would expect this in the Guide view and the programs view so I can see if I want to record the series or just the show.

A third suggestion would be that all 3 of these views be harmonized so the interface is the same. They are so similar that it would make sense to harmonize to a single view.

Maybe have a single view and allow the user to select what they want shown in the view?

Thanks!

Edited by wayloncovil