Games not being added in GameBrowser3

sleepy

sleepy

I have got all my PC Games showing absolutely fine in MB3 until recently. Last week I added 3 games but no matter what I try they refuse to show up in the MBC gamebrowser configurator.

All of the previously added games still show and work correctly.

Sent from my Lenovo A820 using Tapatalk

Redshirt

Is gamebrowser listed in the MBC configurator?

May be unrelated but that is an odd server version.  It is dev level but not current...

However, it appears your issues are more related to the mbc side plug-in.

sleepy

GameBrowser is listed in MBC Configurator. All of my previously added PC Games show in the left hand pane but I have added 3 in the last week that simply will ot show on the left panel. The games appear in MBC but there is no "Play" button because I can't add the games .exe location in the MBC Configurator.

I am running GameBrowser Version 2.9.5184.24602 and I am running MB Server Version 3.0.5241.154.

Redshirt

I'm not sure what's going on here. First things first. I'd make sure that both MBC, Server, GB-server and GB-classic are all updated to the most recent versions.

sleepy

I have set MBS and MBC to update to beta level and GB to dev level but neither are showing any updates to the current versions?

sleepy

Updated MBS and MBC to dev level, will see if that helps.

• 1 month later...
the.chad

Sorry to bump an old thread...

Did you manage to resole this Sleepy?

I've had the exact same issue come up on a new HTPC build I've recently runup.

MBS - Version 3.0.5289.18702

MBC plugin - 3.0.0.41

MBC - 3.0.187.0 6-20.1

Just changed the version of MBS and MBC to dev versions to see if that'll help at all.

Any pointers would be much appreciated :)

porkbone

I can confirm that this is currently happening.  I added a pc game yesterday and it shows in MBC without a play button and does not show up in the GB3 configurator.

Redshirt

@Luke 

I've confirmed that the GameBrowser resolver is setting the value for Game.GameSystem before passing the game back to the server. It looks like GameSystem isn't being saved to the database by the server. Is that intentional?

Redshirt

I don't know. I have no idea what happens to an entity once it's returned to MB via the Resolvers Resolve method. I've verified that that property is populated at the end of the resolve method. Yet It's actually null when queried.