TimeLordMovies - Order by physical date

syralk

syralk

Hi,

I could be great to have TimeLordMovies to have a option to order by Theater released date or Physical released date 

is it something possible?

thanks

Happy2Play

Where would that date come from?  But the server would have to know this information before the plugin would be able to do this though.

With a quick search it would appear TMDB does have this Physical release information but is extremely limited from all the movies I searched.  So this information is extremely hit and miss from there.  Also looking at the metadata from provider, it doesn't look like there is a difference in this information from what I can see.  But at the same time I do not believe Emby pulls the Physical date, only the Theatrical Premiere/Release date.  So the plugin can't do this until the server has this information.

Edited by Happy2Play

syralk

Where would that date come from?  But the server would have to know this information before the plugin would be able to do this though.

With a quick search it would appear TMDB does have this Physical release information but is extremely limited from all the movies I searched.  So this information is extremely hit and miss from there.  Also looking at the metadata from provider, it doesn't look like there is a difference in this information from what I can see.  But at the same time I do not believe Emby pulls the Physical date, only the Theatrical Premiere/Release date.  So the plugin can't do this until the server has this information.

Thanks @@Happy2Play