mb3 key missing or invalid?

DrivenByDemons
Go to solution Solved by CBers,

DrivenByDemons

I have an mb2 and mb3 key. For some reason the mb3 key just won't take. I had it re-emailed to me just in case I had it wrong but still no go. What am I doing wrong?

I don't know the answer to your question man, but you just made me go drag out Vulgar Display of Power because it has been far too long.

• Like 1

DrivenByDemons

I don't know the answer to your question man, but you just made me go drag out Vulgar Display of Power because it has been far too long.

you know it's true

Hey, try disabling your firewall for a minute and see if that does the trick. Sometimes updates change firewall settings. It's an easy check, anyway.

• Solution
CBers

I have an mb2 and mb3 key. For some reason the mb3 key just won't take. I had it re-emailed to me just in case I had it wrong but still no go. What am I doing wrong?

A stupid question, but I've done this myself in the past, but are you putting the correct key in the correct field, not swapping them by mistake.

Also it maybe the MB2 key having the issue due to old site being taken down.

Just a thought.

• Like 2

DrivenByDemons

A stupid question, but I've done this myself in the past, but are you putting the correct key in the correct field, not swapping them by mistake.

Also it maybe the MB2 key having the issue due to old site being taken down.

Just a thought.

You are 100% right on your second issue. I deleted the mb2 key and everything fell into place. I even put it back in once the mb3 key was good and it took it. Thanks!

• Like 2

CBers

You are 100% right on your second issue. I deleted the mb2 key and everything fell into place. I even put it back in once the mb3 key was good and it took it. Thanks!

Glad you're all sorted now.

That sounds coincidental, but I'm glad it is working for you now.  We don't validate the MB2 key.