Collection - cannot change language

steve1977

That log file doesn't contain a reference to either one of those titles.

Manually refresh it in the web editor and post that log.

steve1977

That's very weird. That's actually what I had done. I have manually refreshed and afterwards posted the log. The two titles are the same collection (just one is the English name and one the German name). The collection shows properly in English, but - after changing the language to "german" - it does not change the title and description to germany upon "refresh".

Well, I'm not sure exactly what is going on here.  @@Luke - looks like the provider is failing looking for the cached metadata file...  The api call does return information.

2014-05-18 07:37:15.7605 Error - App: Error in TheMovieDb
        Could not find file 'C:\Users\DAUSER\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\tmdb-collections\215606\all-de.json'.

• 2 months later...
steve1977

Well, I'm not sure exactly what is going on here.  @@Luke - looks like the provider is failing looking for the cached metadata file...  The api call does return information.

2014-05-18 07:37:15.7605 Error - App: Error in TheMovieDb
        Could not find file 'C:\Users\DAUSER\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\tmdb-collections\215606\all-de.json'.

Any chance to share with me some more details and I will drop the TMDB folks an email on this issue. Would really like to see this resolved. Thanks!