Synology 916+ - Emby 4.1.26 Post Beta

jangle

jangle

Good Afternoon All,

I have the following issues since upgrading to 4.1.26

The BETA test has been brilliant and a defiant improvement in speed and transcoding.

1, When running identify for a movie the search is correct and the option to replace including images is selected BUT the original incorrect cover and meta data remains, the title has been named in accordance with a known renaming utility and based on TheMovieDB data.

2, When viewing the server from Samsung based TV app it no longer shows each individual episode for a Tv Series, previously it did, the Tv has the latest version available,  just allows PlayAll and you have to jump to get to the next episode, this is not an issue on other connections.

3, LDAP integration with Synology Active Directory (Samba) still fails and no resolution to encryption required in error logs.

4, New Feature certainly to me the ability to present users ont he home screen based on Remote or Local connection, this works it seems on the web interface but on the App on Android, Amazon Fire I have to enter the username/password manually to get a LOCAL connection to login, have I missed something in the configuration?

Regards,

Stuart

Thanks for the feedback.

BUT the original incorrect cover and meta data remains

Chances are Emby Server is being denied permissions to delete the image file.

When viewing the server from Samsung based TV app it no longer shows each individual episode for a Tv Series, 

It's resolved for the next update to the app.

New Feature certainly to me the ability to present users ont he home screen based on Remote or Local connection, this works it seems on the web interface but on the App on Android, Amazon Fire I have to enter the username/password manually to get a LOCAL connection to login, have I missed something in the configuration?

Check the user permissions for each user about hiding them from login screens.

jangle

Thank you.

When will the next app update be released?

Permissions checked but still trying to work it out.

Regards,

Stuart