new ideas

nick114

nick114

new ideas for TV boxes

1. live TV in the top right corner of the  guide

post-338747-0-82854500-1556371274_thumb.png

2. custom buttons for remote like page up and down to do channel up and down and the number keys to work and change channel when number is pressed and a record button as well

post-338747-0-07809400-1556075395_thumb.jpg

try and make  emby this fast at switching channels and the buttons

3.fast forded like 2x 5x 10x faster same with rewind

watch all of this  video

4. make live tv  faster like 1s to 3s to load if you can

5.up converting on client end   like what virgin media  does                       but do not need it 100% but will be good

6.all so can we have reminders for the live tv  what says  do you want to  switch channel  and have the info of the show

i will like to see them on emby as we are in 2019 but i got to MIT i do love emby keep up with the good work emby

Edited by nick114

informaweb
I think it would take a plugin or a special menu to be able to configure the keys of remote controls / keyboards / controllers according to our desire.

It also lacks the ability to switch to the next / previous TV channel (at least on the Fire TV Stick)

• Like 1

It also lacks the ability to switch to the next / previous TV channel (at least on the Fire TV Stick)

Hi.  That app gives you a couple of ways to quickly switch channels - but with more visual information instead of just blind like your old TV.

You can bring up either a mini guide during playback and change to whatever channel you wish, or, press the "up" arrow and see a list of everything on right now and switch quickly to whatever you want.

nick114

hi ebr i do under sand what you saying and i do like the mini guide but you do have to remember that all tvs and tv boxes  have ch up and ch down and number key all so you have to remeber that a lot of us have come from tv boxs like TiVo  and over like them