Server Invitation not showing for Emby Connect Users?

iamspartacus

iamspartacus

I've been testing Emby as a viable replacement for Plex over the past week.  I've just added two users (who's logins I control) to my server including adding their Emby Connect account name.  I've then logged in with these accounts at https://app.emby.media but see no server invitation.  I was under the impression you could accept an invitation either from the confirmation email or by just logging in with your account and a server invitation should show up at the bottom.

Am I wrong in my assumption?

Hi, yes the best way is clicking the link in the confirmation email. Was that received?

iamspartacus

Hi, yes the best way is clicking the link in the confirmation email. Was that received?

Yes, I get the emails.  I was just confused because if I sign into Emby Connect before accepting the invitation in the email it says that any invitations will show up at the bottom of the screen but they don't.

We are gradually making changes to move away from cloud based logins and shift more towards having everything privately controlled by each emby server. So this is a first round of changes to start getting us there.