Multiple Library Adds by Mistake won't delete even though they are deleted from Library

EODCrafter
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

EODCrafter

Hi:

My Computer was Lagging a bit and I accidentally added multiple Libraries of the same folder...I deleted the Multiple adds from the Main Panel Library section but they seem to be stuck in my "My Media" area even after a restart and several refreshes....What do I have to do to remove these Extras?

Main Library showing only 1 instance of "Local Movies"

5cb30ded0bddc_Capture1.png

My Media Showing Several Instances after several Refreshes and Even a Server Restart

5cb30e7c9d53d_Capture.png

I don't want to have to delete the Entire database and start over which seems to be the only fix for these type of things in Emby...Please help!

Try running a SCAN ALL LIBRARIES and let us know if that fixes it once completed.

EODCrafter

Try running a SCAN ALL LIBRARIES and let us know if that fixes it once completed.

That is the scan I did several times already and it doesn't fix it. It finally went away...I guess it's some Background Idle function Emby waits on when nothing else is running...All is good after I went and made Breakfast and came back an hour later...Thanks.

Edited by EODCrafter

• Solution
Happy2Play

This should no longer happen in 4.1.

• Prevent accidental creation of duplicate libraries
  • Like 1

EODCrafter

This should no longer happen in 4.1.

• Prevent accidental creation of duplicate libraries

I'm running Stable....That Explains it.....