FireTV Emby App Test Version Removal

SeanM

SeanM

I found the test version listed in my digital apps list on amazon's website and deleted it from my account..   I'll see if this persists..

SeanM

Why did you want to do this?

This is somewhat of a test...   I share my amazon account with other household users, and the  test version is installed on some devices, and regular emby version on others.   Emby continually keeps disappearing from the recent apps list, requiring users to go find it in the FULL apps list again to re-launch.  Other issues seems to crop up, such as emby not updating its UI entries, forcing users to log out of the app and log back in for it update properly.  If you are watching a show, hit the HOME key on the remote, then power off the TV.. When you go back to the TV later, launch emby, it pulls emby back up to it last state, and will not update without a logout.

I want to get all devices on the same version of emby, and see if some of this peculiarities disappear.   Especially if a user doesn't realize there are seperate versions, and attempts to install one version over the top of the other.  Amazon treats both app as the same app it seems..