Some of my collections are missing from MB Classic

careca

careca

Running Server: Version 3.0.5238.39498

Running MB Classic: 3.0.163.0

I can access all my media folders from any other clients - Roku, Android, Web UI. But when trying to access them from MB Classic, only a few are available, the others all show up as empty.

Interesting enough items from libraries defined as empty show up when I look at Movies by Genres. (but my main "Movies" collection, from where they should come from is empty).

Tried to reinstall 163 with no effect. Refresh library on the server side with no effect as well. Any clues? I am attaching the MB Classic log file.

Thanks

Daniel.

MBClassic-1352014c2f2f36d7d8448259e86c4c523d81bbe.log

server-63535603960.zip

careca

Actually I was wrong - the Web UI is also missing the same libraries. Must be something with the new server update since I didn't change my configuration since I started running MBServer long time ago (and the actual file server is from the old ages of MB 2.0).

I think we're gonna need some screen shots of the library setup screen showing the media folders in question and their media locations, an explorer window of those same locations, and the web client not showing those locations.

careca

I see that Luke confirmed that a fix will be present in the next server release. When should I expect it? (didn't check today if a new one was posted since I am at work). Right now I need to manually navigate to my server folder and double click the movie file.

If a new server release is not ready yet, would be possible to get a private drop of the fix?

Edited by careca

You can always choose to install a dev copy of the server.  Those come out very frequently but you have to be willing to accept things in progress and more issues than normal.

I expect a new beta to be available probably sometime this weekend with a new release level to follow in a few days.

• 3 weeks later...
careca

After the Server upgrade the problem initially persisted. But after a couple of Server restarts & a couple of Library scans I can now see everything.

Edited by careca