Watched State not Honored

Tolerant

Tolerant

Watched State not Honored on main Home Page in Emby for Windows using FireFox.

To duplicate this issue:

Open Emby Version 4.0.3.0 in a browser (FireFox, Win10-64), watch a show from "Next Up (TV shows)" and end up back to the "home screen" afterwords.

The item that was watched is still visable in "Latest TV". To make it go away, Click the top left Menu Button (3 lines) and click "HOME" to redraw/refresh the main Emby "Home screen" page. -- Notice the "watched item" is now NOT visable in "Latest TV". 

Watch ANOTHER show from "Next Up (tv shows)" on the "home page" in Emby.  After finishing, look at the main home page and again, previously watched items are still in "Latest TV" as if they have not been watched. -- Once again, click the Menu (3 lines) and choose "HOME" to refresh the page again and remove the "watched items".

All of this should just be happening as soon as an item is done being watched, there is no reason it should be removed from "Next Up" on the "Home Page" but NOT be removed from "Latest TV" which is set to "not show played items". And stuff showing up more then once after choosing "HOME" from the menu .. it should not even be possible for it to return as unwatched.

Whatever view is being shown after finishing a show in "Next Up".. is not correct. Hopefully someone can follow this and track this down so watched shows are actually treated as watched no matter what part of the home page they are in or what is watched afterwords.

Thanks..

Tolerant

Thanks.. its driving me nuts. Granted.. IF I did not have the option set to remove items from Last Up after being viewed.. I could understand that behavior.. (if even still a thing). .. but I do/did, so it just means I refresh 1-2x after every show I watch. Arg! :)

Tolerant

Hi, yes, good catch. The latest section needs to refresh as well. Thanks.

"Latest Trailers" is also needing an update in the same way. After watching trailers, going back to HOME then watching more Trailers, they are coming back instead of being removed as intended.