Improve the Mobile Audio Player UI

Chyron

Chyron

I formally submit a request that the audio player UI be improved. The album art is too small, the onscreen controls don't include FF/RW buttons, the queue pokes up from the bottom of the page.... It's not visually appealing and, as I said, there are controls missing.

I don't know if this has already been added to Feature Requests, but I haven't found it here---although I know it's been mentioned elsewhere on the forums.

Edited by chyron8472

arrbee99

Agree it needs improvements, but personally I wouldn't like album art any bigger - I like to see some nice background images and big album art would, to me, get in the way.

5cad1a847d7cc_Embymusicbackground.jpg

Chyron

Agree it needs improvements, but personally I wouldn't like album art any bigger - I like to see some nice background images and big album art would, to me, get in the way.

The audio player UI on Emby for Android (mobile) doesn't show any background image at all currently. And in the case of audiobooks, the majority of them likely do not even have background images to use.

The album art doesn't have to fill the whole narrow edge of the screen (although I'm not saying it shouldn't), but at least on mobile it should be 70% larger or more in width.

cR3h6XDl.png

Edited by chyron8472

arrbee99

Good point. Never even thought about the mobile app. Just goes to show how much I (don't) use it  :)