Chinese player's request

I am a player in China, and now I find that the cue format of music is not supported.

Movie support is very good, except that the film set is not perfect, many will not integrate

What we need to complain about is that the search of music data is very unfriendly, the support of Chinese musicians is very bad, the basic information can't be found, and plex is not good, but it is much better than emby.

I hope to have an answer, sorry my English, thank you! @!

What we need to complain about is that the search of music data is very unfriendly, the support of Chinese musicians is very bad

Hi there, how can we improve this?

Personal feeling is the lack of support for the Chinese music library plug-ins, China has a lot of website support, but to develop I personally feel unrealistic, I feel that the fast.fm Wikipedia data is not enough

.cue format music file is not supported, kodi support, do not know when to support

There are xiami on the kodi. But I can't find the data, I don't know how the support is, the information is still very full.

Why don't you answer the      .cue music support question, will you not support it in the future?