Synology NAS not Hibernating

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

My Synology NAS doesn't seem to go into Hibernation anymore. I recently installed the Emby Server so I guess this is the reason.

I read that disabling the "Automatic Port Mapping" should fix this problem. Is this still the way to go to fix this issue in the neweset version?
Sadly I'm currently at work so I can't access my Emby Server, so I can't test it out.

Edit: I just checked and "Automatic Port Mapping" is not enabled because I disabled remote access...

Edit 2: I just checked the Logs and it seems that DLNA keeps my Synology from Hibernating because every 30 to 60 minutes the following messages appear in the log:

2019-04-08 08:31:55.017 Info HttpServer: HTTP SUBSCRIBE http://..... /dlna/....

I disabled DLNA for now and hope that it works. 

Edited by Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Thank you @@Luke for your response. It got better now with the Hibernation but there is still a task that wakes up my NAS every three hours.

I looked at the sheduled tasks and changed some of them to only run once every day at night.

What exactly are these tasks doing:

- Cloud & Folder Sync

- Convert Media

When do I need them?

Shamshiel

The two sheduled tasks "Cloud & Folder Sync" and "Convert Media" were set to run every three hours. I changed them both to run only once at night at 02:00 AM.

Now my NAS stays in hibernation during the day if no one uses it. Only at night it does some sheduled tasks from emby.