People Pictures

Rubbinio

Rubbinio

Is there a way to modify the quality of the people pictures to be as uploaded and not lowered when looking at a movies detail screen?  I noticed that all of them have quality=90 appended at the end and wanted to know if there was a way to remove that. I have been searching for a few days for an answer but no luck.

Thank you

Hi there, do you really notice a difference? can you please go over an example? thanks.

Rubbinio

Hi Luke,

I do see the difference. Granted I am using a 27" quad-HD monitor and they look blurry compared to the same image viewed in Windows File Explorer as previews of similar size. I can send you a sample if you want (not sure if you can see the difference on a different monitor though), but I don't think I can upload here due to community guidelines ... those images are manually uploaded since there is no scrapper for them.

Rubbinio

Can you show a screenshot? thanks.

Sent you a PM with the images since I thought I can not post them here in public.

Thanks

Happy2Play

Out of curiosity what are the dimensions of these images? 

Rubbinio

Out of curiosity what are the dimensions of these images? 

Depends some are larger some are smaller, but overall they are all bigger than the size emby uses to display. I did try to resize one to the emby size and uploaded but it made no difference.