Poster size limit

Pog22

Pog22

I've been trying to update some movie posters with nicer ones from r/plexposters but some of them fail to upload. They are all 1000x1500 which I've read is the correct resolution. Is there a size limit? This way I can resize them in bulk.

Hi, there is no size limit. Can you please describe your issue in more detail? Thanks.

Pog22

Emby 4.1.0.20 beta is running in docker on a remote dedicated server host running Ubuntu 16.04. I've only updated to the beta, the same issue was with stable, I updated to see it it would fix it.

When I try to upload the attached poster to the movie it just hangs, I get the spinner. This happens on both my smartphone and laptop. I've tried both Chrome and Firefox.

post-155223-0-45580100-1554479007_thumb.png

post-155223-0-32485800-1554479086_thumb.jpg

Edited by colfin22

Pog22

Ok, I think I'm getting somewhere. In the console of my browser I can see the response 413 Request Entity Too Large which I think is Nginx so I'm investigating that now

Pog22

I just got this sorted, it was Nginx. I've been using nginx-proxy which is an automated nginx in docker. 

To fix the issue I needed to create an additional config file /opt/my_proxy.conf with the line

client_max_body_size 100m;

and pass it to the container 

-v  /opt/my_proxy.conf:/etc/nginx/conf.d/my_proxy.conf:ro