Please help with cancellation of subscription it does not work when i try to do it.

michael308

michael308

I did not notice that it is monthly and not one time pay and i followed the steps to cancel it but it doesn't work i apply the key to get the premiere status it says it is ok but on my server dashboard it still says on the upper right corner  - get emby premiere - and i do not seem to have the golden badge next to my name on the manage server sector and when i go on - dashboard - emby premiere where it is supposed say the options emby premiere key - status - subscription (i am supposed to click on subscription to start the cancellation process) for me it only says Support the emby team and emby premiere key where is the subscription option HELP!! i want to stop the subscription and i simply can't. also i try sending an email on billlingsupport@emby.media and it says it does not exist .....?? what is going on lol please help.

michael308

i am sorry sir but you send me back to the same link as i wrote above when i send the email at billlingsupport@emby.media i get but an email saying that there is no such email. Am i really doomed to play 5 bucks every month from now ???

michael308

ok after updating the same cpde for my sub over and over one of the times it worked i dont know why but it's ok i made it :D cancelled

i am sorry sir but you send me back to the same link as i wrote above when i send the email at billlingsupport@emby.media i get but an email saying that there is no such email. Am i really doomed to play 5 bucks every month from now ???

Hi. You have too many l's in "billing" there...

You should have been able to just click on the link and it would have opened a new email for you with the proper address.

I'm glad you got it sorted out though.