Auto Organize - American Dad

GiGo

GiGo

Just wondering what causes this:Screenshot-17.png

American Dad renames, American Dad! and American Dad (sans !) and then adds a "0" to S14 for everyone named with a "!" I know there is issues with releases of Season 14 & 15 but whats causing it?

adamstewiegreen

Probably inconsistencies from wherever the metadata is coming from, or maybe with the file re-namer or the script.  Who knows, I looked up American Dad! on filebot and it's fine there.

Jack Burton

American dad metadata is a mess. 3 different sites have different info. I went through all of it and edited my metadata to display correctly, if it helps the current episode I recorded on April 1 is s15e20 - Fleabiscuit

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Yes TVDB lists them a season ahead of the download.  I use MCM and can map the episodes so when they are processed S14E01 becomes S15E01.  

Jack Burton

Also season 15 is off by 1. The xmas episode is listed on TVDB as the first ep of season 15, but it's really the last ep of season 14. So according to TVDB, the latest episode is s15xe21 - Fleabiscuit, but it's actually s15e20 - Fleabiscuit. I think TMDB is the most accurate, but still has problems. TVMaze is all kinds of messed up. Things went all wonky with season 11, which only had 3 episodes. I've spent way too much time getting all this figured out. April 1 ep listed as s14e21 is really s15e20

Edited by Jack Burton