Comparison Method Violates It's General Contract!

Brendon

Brendon

This happened a couple of weeks ago on my NVidia Shield but went away now it has been back for the last 3 days, if i go to TV Series > Suggestions "Comparison Method Violates It's General Contract!" pops up on the bottom of the screen and only latest episodes will load, 'Next Up' does not show at all. I have tried rebooting, watching a show everything short of uninstalling the app, is anyone else seeing this or know what is going on?

CBers

Not seeing that here on my Shield.

If you can reproduce, send in-app logs so they @@ebr can review.

Thanks.

And Next Up shows properly on the home screen?

What version of the app are you running?

Brendon

And Next Up shows properly on the home screen?

What version of the app are you running?

I don't normally have next up on homescreen @@ebr, i just go to suggestions inside the tv library, but i will turn it on to check, i'll grab version number as well. Can you please advise how to get logs from the shield lol, only bought it like 6 weeks ago to retire my htpc and slammed emby on it, really haven't had time to dig right into the shield itself yet and a quick look last night did not present anything obvious.

Edited by Brendon

CBers

Can you please advise how to get logs from the shield

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

You enter the settings page and turn on the "Debug Options". Now there will be a new tile on your home page settings row labelled "Send Log". Reproduce your problem and then use this button to send the log.

Brendon

Cheers @@CBers it went back to normal again last night, starting to think it may be linked to an episode or series, it seems to be correcting itself after i add new episodes. I will watch for it to happen again and start the debug so as i can grab logs.

• Like 1

Brendon

@@ebr it started happening again mate, logs sent through about 5mins ago, app version says '1.6.94g registered'.

Thanks.  For now, if you turn off the "New Premieres" feature, the message should go away.

Brendon

Thanks.  For now, if you turn off the "New Premieres" feature, the message should go away.

Indeed it did @@ebr, as soon as i switched that off, the error stopped and next-up returned, i'll leave that off and try it again next update then.

Thank You.