where do i put the premiere code?

wildwill532
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

wildwill532

Stupid question but where the hell do i enter the preimere code? I downloaded the pc app but the app doesnt appear to do anything and the apps on my nvidia shield and phone doesnt give you any info if your a premiere member or not.

legallink

You have to install the server application.  Once there, go to the server admin.  Note, that Emby does not provide media.  This is a server application that serves up your own media.

• Like 1

wildwill532

ive installed that but the app doesnt open up. i can only restart the app from the task bar in the bottom right corner or close it from there. nothing ever pops up on the screen. ive got a service that works just thought id try the premiere out and so far am not impressed with this mess. you should be able to install the code from an apk not just on the pc.

wildwill532

nm im dumb, i got it. i had to manually type the address in and complete the setup steps to get to the premiere link on the side. thanks

Happy2Play

To me is sounds like there is some confusion about Premiere if you are not running your own server.  If you are getting service from a provider, Premiere will do nothing for you as a User.

wildwill532

ah i thought it would unlock some of the perks such as recording/dvr and a better iptv layout?

Happy2Play

ah i thought it would unlock some of the perks such as recording/dvr and a better iptv layout?

If you have these things then yes.  If you are getting thing via someone elses setup then no.

wildwill532

guess ill cancel it then, i was thinking it unlocked more features is all such as scheduling a recording in advance