Clear Border around all images

nagetech

nagetech

Howdy everyone!

This is going to be an odd question and I'm going to describe it as best I can.

I just noticed while browsing through my library in the web browser, that pretty much all my images have this rectangular, clear/transparent border around them. I'm pretty sure this is from the coverart plugin, but not 100% sure.

My question is, what setting can I change so I don't see this "clear border" around each image.

Uploaded a screenshot I took from my iPhone. Just take a look at some of the images there and you'll see the border I'm referencing too.

Thanks everyone!

post-37857-0-55161700-1553708726_thumb.jpg

Hi, this needs review in the future. The problem is that you need to have some kind of box around the image for usability purposes, but i understand that in certain situations with the cover art plugin it is not desirable. But right now we're going with what will benefit the largest number of people. Thanks.

nagetech

Ok! So I'm not crazy! I went through all the settings seeing if it was something I did. Basically this is working as intended.

Is there any "hack" per say or workaround to kill that short off getting rid of the coverart plugin?

nagetech

I found a quick way around it, I decided to switch to the MetroCase Treatment. Looks good to me and removes those borders.

Thanks for the hint Luke!

I found a quick way around it, I decided to switch to the MetroCase Treatment. Looks good to me and removes those borders.

FYI - that is the default treatment in CoverArt because it fits better with these displays.

Happy2Play

This is actually Theme based. As Blue radiance adds shadowed background also, compared to just the shadow box. (there are a few topics on this).

Blue Radiance

5c9be07475e72_theme.jpg

Windows Media Center theme

5c9be16a47d0a_theme2.jpg

This covers both.  But you can apply them individually if you like. (css only applies to web client)

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/67798-change-from-4000-to-4001-cardbox-transparency/?p=677046

Edited by Happy2Play