Emby Updater

emveepee

emveepee

Based on this thread https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/67677-nextpvr-and-the-future/page-2&do=findComment&comment=685241 I created a trivial C# program that you can run from NextPVR in the PostEPGUpdate.bat file to force a refresh of the Emby guide.  If anyone wants to test it I can post it here for feedback.

Note on my system with 200 channel, not much art, and about 100 records the refresh takes 8-10 minutes on a reasonably fast system so yet another reason for running the NextPVR update at off hours.

Martin

Nice work!

I'm sure this would be welcomed by those running the plugin as it will perfectly sync both system refreshes.

Carlo

emveepee

Yes I think it will help hopefully a real user can test this.  I wish the API included the time of the next scheduled run so if someone has configured things correctly they won't be doubling the load on the two servers.  Edit it does I just didn't have a trigger set.

I haven't figured out the best way to document usage for users that like to sleep separate NextPVR or Emby servers.

Martin

Edited by emveepee