M3U Tuner - Help please

Gridflix

Gridflix

Alright so I just recently migrated from Plex to Emby, loving it by the way.

So I decided to purchase the Emby Premiere since it had support for IPTV.

It works fine with one provider that I have but the other one, the one I actually want to use it wont load. 

Exact same settings, the provider m3u I want to use works fine with Smart IPTV App etc GSE SMART IPTV and so on.

However I wont load in Emby which leads me to the conclusion that they must have blocked Emby for playing?

So if I under the user agent part correctly it is meant to be used to "trick" the m3u into that I am actually connection from a different device/software.

My question is, how?

I've tried probably 50 different ways from what I could google.

Since VLC Media Player works fine too I decided to try find the user agent that would make me masked as VLC. 

However noone of the ways I've done it is working.

Could someone please provide an example of how the user agent string is suppose to look like?

And if you have the actual string for VLC that would be awesome and if not, how do we get the user agent strings for the desired applications?

Sincerely,

Gridflix

Gridflix

Like this you mean?

#EXTM3U

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="-= Sweden =-" tvg-logo="https://cdn.countryflags.com/thumbs/sweden/flag-round-250.png"group-title="Sweden",-= Sweden =-
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="SVT1.se" tvg-name="SVT1 Syd SE" tvg-logo="https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/f/ff/SVT1_logo_2008.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20091125100404"group-title="Sweden",SVT1 Syd SE

kanipek

Like this you mean?

Sort of - trying to figure out what type of stream you are being provided - can't do that with what you provided.

Do you know if they are m3u8, ts or some other type?

kanipek

That format looks good.

It sounds from your other posts that this is now working. Is that the case?