Emby Premiere Key & Moving to new server

Soki

Good day my friends,

I am in the process of moving to new hardware.

I'd like to use the backup and restore plugin to have my users including all their data copied to the new server.

After installing the plugin in the new emby/server combo the plugin tells me that I have no Emby Premiere subscription.

The question now is, can i activate emby premiere for a couple of days on 2 servers until i can deactivate the old one after all work is done properly?

I dont want to activate my premiere key on the new server without having this sortet out with you guys first in ordner to not cause any issues.

As always, thanks and bests

Soki

mastrmind11

Good day my friends,

I am in the process of moving to new hardware.

I'd like to use the backup and restore plugin to have my users including all their data copied to the new server.

After installing the plugin in the new emby/server combo the plugin tells me that I have no Emby Premiere subscription.

The question now is, can i activate emby premiere for a couple of days on 2 servers until i can deactivate the old one after all work is done properly?

I dont want to activate my premiere key on the new server without having this sortet out with you guys first in ordner to not cause any issues.

As always, thanks and bests

Soki

yes