Docker not updating

TeraVault

TeraVault

Hi, my docker containers never update. I run watchtower and deleting the container, pulling from the repo and recreating still dont update it

Version 4.0.2.0

A new version of Emby Server is available!

Version 4.0.3.0 is now available for download.

can we please just get the fix for wiping entire collections out already? surely that would make more sense.

• 2 weeks later...
EpsilonLiege

I’m pretty sure that the lack of update has caused my folder sync plug in to break.

I’m also incredibly concerned that this is a major bug fix that we were told to update ASAP or you could lose your library.

Emby is my preferred choice, but if docker users do not matter enough to push an emergency ASAP bug fix update. If my data doesn’t matter, I’ll have to find another media software who has developers that do care about its users and about creating the best experience possible (plug-ins work regardless of server version). Up until this update fiasco, I thought emby had that. Now, I’m having second thoughts.

I apologize for the delay. Right now there is too much new development on our build environments that it would be risky to try and package a new release based on 4.0. the risk of creating new problems would be very high.

For this reason we are working on completing the 4.1 release as quickly as possible and we should have that available sometime next week. Thanks.