Missing episodes

mattykellyuk

mattykellyuk

I have noticed some weird behaviour where the server won't display a new episode when navigating to the show but will show that there is a new episode in the 'latest episode' section. See screenshots.

I have noticed this in a certain folder but may be the same for different folders in the same library. The setting for real time monitoring is on.

I can fix it by manually 'refresh metadata' and 'replace existing metadata' Log is attached hopefully I did that correctly.

Thanks

logemby.txt

post-758-0-05716500-1552501042_thumb.jpg

post-758-0-47437900-1552501049_thumb.jpg

mattykellyuk

Hi there, can you try running a library scan? Thanks.

I have fixed it now with a manual refresh but next time it happens I will do that. I would rather not have to do that everyone though.

Happy2Play

There have been a couple topics that have popped up on this same issue.  I have not specifically seen it as I do not have "display missing episodes within season" enabled.

But it would appear realtime monitoring knows the episode it there but hasn't fully scanned the item into Emby as all levels don't know about it yet.  A library scan fully integrated the episode. 

Or just a timing issue as the item is being imported into Emby.  As I have seen items on the Home Screen be available before they are actually are via the library.

mattykellyuk

There have been a couple topics that have popped up on this same issue.  I have not specifically seen it as I do not have "display missing episodes within season" enabled.

But it would appear realtime monitoring knows the episode it there but hasn't fully scanned the item into Emby as all levels don't know about it yet.  A library scan fully integrated the episode. 

Or just a timing issue as the item is being imported into Emby.  As I have seen items on the Home Screen be available before they are actually are via the library.

Turn off the missing episode feature and hasn't come up again yet. Thanks