Deleting a tv recording from detailed screen to take you back to screen you where before

denz

denz

Currently in web client and emby theater when you decide to delete a tv recording after watching it it takes you to the series screen of that recording instead of the screen you were before.

Since developers don't see this as a bug I will put it as a future request as to me it is a show stopper bug.

To me this all stems from the decision of having two recordings screens one under live tv and the other a recording library all this should  have all be under tv and in there you have options like in wmc to group them by title.

I can live with that I just want to be able to delete and go back where I was. 

Detailed screen 

5c8894a210ddc_detailedscreen.png

• Like 4

denz

Just noticed in web client if you right click on a recording and click delete and the recording is removed so why the same feature can’t be copied inside the recording than current rubbish going screen to screen.

• 2 weeks later...
denz

In apple tv app the delete works exactly how it should it deletes the recording and takes you back to the screen you were just in and the screen is refreshed why is it so hard to replicate to Emby Theatre.

It is great to not see the rubbish delete dialogue information that is popping up on other beta apps.

• 3 weeks later...