Trakt Plugin + Anime Content

smokey7722
Go to solution Solved by smokey7722,

smokey7722

I've got my Anime content in MB and I have the Trakt plugin (v1.9.5238.19477) set to monitor it as well, however it doesn't look like any of its being sync'ed with Trakt.  I manually went to the website and marked a few series as watched and noticed they were not labeled as in my collection either.  Once I marked them as watched, I kicked off the scheduled task to import the states and it didn't seem to import into MB.  Has anyone else noticed this or is there an additional log I can look at other than the MB log as it doesn't seem to be showing anything?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Solution
smokey7722

I've got my Anime content in MB and I have the Trakt plugin (v1.9.5238.19477) set to monitor it as well, however it doesn't look like any of its being sync'ed with Trakt.  I manually went to the website and marked a few series as watched and noticed they were not labeled as in my collection either.  Once I marked them as watched, I kicked off the scheduled task to import the states and it didn't seem to import into MB.  Has anyone else noticed this or is there an additional log I can look at other than the MB log as it doesn't seem to be showing anything?

It looks like its not being sync'ed to trakt as MBS was unable to parse the episodes for the missing shows.  

Edited by smokey7722

Beardyname

It looks like its not being sync'ed to trakt as its not parsing the episodes for most shows.  Leaving the filenames in the original fansub released names prevents them from being parsed correctly at this time.

I think you figured it out yourself ^^

If the show can not be recognized and parsed to what show/ep number it is I think trakt will ignore them since it can not be sure what you have.