Whole page of incorrect movie banners

JLJ

Hello all, I'm having a problem with Emby identifying certain movie poster/metadata(see pic below).

Is there a setting that I'm missing? Or will I have to go to each movie and manually get the info?

I'm also having the problem of the VTS's showing up for certain movies instead of just the whole movie itself.

5c855cb831556_Emby.png

Hi there, sounds like a detection problem. Can you please go over examples of the folder structure and naming of your files? thanks.

OK well,as best as I can so to speak. I decrypted the whole DVD and then use handbrake to re-encode the files into a single movie.

Placing that single movie into the same folder as the decrypted files(saving it as said movie tiltle).

There is also Video_TS within that same folder with the vts_01_0,vts_02_0 etc...

Some are outside of the main Video_TS folder and some are in the Video_TS folder.

Hmmm now that I think about it am I complicating things more than needed. Hope this give a clearer picture of things.

Some are outside of the main Video_TS folder

This isn't supported. If it is a dvd folder structure with VTS_ files, you will need the VIDEO_TS folder.

I figured as much was already doing the process of making sure that all files are within the correct folders.

Everything is looking/running as it should now. Thanks for the info.