Issues since recently updating my server

cpatrocks

cpatrocks

I just updated to the most recent version of emby.  A few issues:

-- my videos keep showing complete before I finish them. In the old server I could set at what point it considers the viewing complete. On the new server I don't see that option anywhere. 

-- along the lines of the first issue. My configure server and Browse Library options take me to the same screen in Emby.  I no longer seem to have the option of adding new libraries or new users.  It almost seems as if I am not the admin of my own server.  Also, the user I had setup under me seems to be gone. 

Any suggestions?  

Thanks.  

cpatrocks

I asked this on the Mac board, but it's slow in there so I will try here:

I just upgraded to the latest EMBY server after several years on an old one.  Now I don't seem to be able to access the configure emby page.  

I am looking to add new folders, new users (an old one I had on the previous server seems to be gone), and change the setting where they mark a video I am watching as complete.  I don't seem to have the ability to do any of this anymore - it seems as if I am no longer the admin. 

Any suggestions?  

• 4 weeks later...
cpatrocks

@@cpatrocks, are you still having this issue?

Yes.  Still can't figure it out.  It's like I no longer have admin rights.  I have always been the primary user (I setup a 2nd user profile for my wife), but I can no longer add/edit users and I can no longer add new folders to my library.