TV shows disappearing 'duplicate id'

digitalirony

digitalirony

I keep having issues with shows disappearing from emby. The files are still on the file system. But it does a scan that gets triggered by Library monitor, and then I see this show up:

2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 07
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 04
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 01
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 03
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 02
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 05
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 08
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 09
2019-03-08 08:58:55.160 Error BaseItem: Found folder containing items with duplicate id. Path: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US), Child Name: /data/TV Shows/The Office (US)/Season 06

And then I can watch the episode count/seasons start to disappear from emby as I refresh it.....And then, the only way I can seem to get it to show back up is remove the media from the directory, and move it back, and scan again. 

digitalirony

And, now its doing it to another show....Please if someone can help, that would be great.

digitalirony

I moved the library.db files out of the way, and restarted, and now I am re scanning the whole library. Will see if this helps. Will take a long time tho. 

That should resolve it. There was probably an issue in the 3.5->4.0 upgrade. Thanks.