Hibernate problems

Dedone

Dedone

Hi,

i've try every workarond found on the forum, but i'm not able to solve thi problem.

I've a DS218+ and i use it with dlna and with android tv app, emby server version 4.0.2.0.

Any help?

Thanks all!!!!!

Dedone

UPDATE: i've try to stop the server and the hibernation work propely, so the problem is in the emby server

Edited by Dedone

Dedone

After emby installation I've never had the hibernation disks. I've try all the workaround found in the forum. Today I try to manage the dlna section and I found the solution. I've disable the option of signal presence and now the system back in hibernation normally.

Hope this could help

Dedone

I mean the 4 option in the dlna section "send presence signal" (i translate from the Italian, i don't know the name in the English version)

The default interval is only every 30 minutes though. You're saying that was a problem?

Dedone

The default interval is only every 30 minutes though. You're saying that was a problem?

After some days of test i can confirm that my problem was on the Blast alive message (unfortunately i can't reach anymore trough DLNA). Now the disks hibernation work propely

solabc16

Hello @@Dedone

DLNA can be fairly 'chatty' and if there are active devices on your network 24/7, then it is unlikely DSM will hibernate, as Emby Server will be periodically writing to the log file.

If you switch 'Blast alive message' back on, so that you can use DLNA devices - please can you post your most recent log after about one hour of the system running.

You can also use the Send Logs utility to send me your logs : https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-How-to-Send-us-Support-Logs

Best

- James