Cloud Sync Issues?

bigverm23

bigverm23

I connected Google Drive to Emby as described in the Wiki and generated 2 sync jobs: 1 for movie folder and 1 for TV folder.

The jobs show but have been running in excess of 12 hours now, and total completion is only 7%, TV completion is 27% - nothing shows in Google Drive as of yet.

Is this expected behavior for a library of 1200 episodes and 450 movies and upload speeds of 40Mbps?

post-339752-0-77079300-1551889908_thumb.png

post-339752-0-25155700-1551889914_thumb.png

post-339752-0-12067200-1551889922_thumb.png

embyserver.txt

Edited by bigverm23

mastrmind11

well how big (in TB) is the size of the entire collection?  At 40Mbps, thats like 400ish GB per day.  Based on just the number of movies/episodes, I'd say you're definitely in the multi-TB range. So yes, it's going to take you several days to sync your libraries.

Edited by mastrmind11

bigverm23

well how big (in TB) is the size of the entire collection?  At 40Mbps, thats like 400ish GB per day.  Based on just the number of movies/episodes, I'd say you're definitely in the multi-TB range. So yes, it's going to take you several days to sync your libraries.

a little over 4 TB.  

what i find interesting is that If I were to sync an entire series, say Friends, it will sync and transfer to cloud in minutes, but with the current large sync jobs, nothing is even showing in the Google Drive yet.

mastrmind11

a little over 4 TB.  

what i find interesting is that If I were to sync an entire series, say Friends, it will sync and transfer to cloud in minutes, but with the current large sync jobs, nothing is even showing in the Google Drive yet.

You're also saturating your uplink by doing 2 huge libraries at once.  Do 1 and then the other.  

Anyway, you're looking at around 12 days, so that % the sync process is showing you is correct.

bigverm23

ok last question, when i create the job it wants to start syncing immediately, but id rather it run scheduled at say midnight adn let it run only for 4 hours at a time until completion....how can i stop the sync job without killing it?