Unintentional border when maximized.

calmcacil

calmcacil

Version: 3.0.6 - Desktop

If maximized by right-clicking the top of the window, the window does maximize as expected however there seems to be an overflow of roughly 5 pixels onto the second monitor, while other windows will just cover this small portion up, its an unexpected behaviour.

Looking at it a bit, if I have transparency enabled on my taskbar, it also goes under the taskbar, looks like when maximized it applies a 5px border in all directions.

calmcacil

That build seems to not have the border issues, though instead makes a slight gap on the bottom where you see through to the desktop, I'm also noticing some issues with the overlays over next up banners for next up episodes... I have lifetime Emby premiere and I want to love it but sometimes I run into so many issues trying to just use it. Thankfully I have a temporary solution to the window by just resizing the window in non maximized state to fill the area I needed it to. It's not elegant and being able to maximise the window without it automatically heading going fullscreen would be great, but you know... beggars can't be choosers.

calmcacil

Honestly would love to have an option of changing the "maximize" button to do maximize rather than fullscreen. The overlay on the next up icons also occur on the normal build so might have to post an error report on that too...