Some new movies not adding (from 1 drive)

TetraHC

TetraHC

Ok so I am at a loss.  I have spent a long time looking over every setting.  I have deleted and re-added the drive.  But nothing I am trying is working. 

My problem is that some of my movies are not adding into my collection.  I have my movies spread over several drives and have each one added to 1 collection.  I have had this going for about a month with no problem.  It has continually updated and added movies as I added them to the drives.  However just recently, maybe a week ago, the movies I add to 1 of my drives are not adding into the collection.  I do not understand why as I have changed nothing and they are formatted the same as the rest, and the same as I always have.  All movies that I add to any of the other drives add into the collection just fine.

I should note I have A LOT of movies.  I normally use Kodi and use Media Companion to create all my nfo files and get pictures.  I then have Emby set up to read all the info as kodi does. 

So I guess my question is.  What is wrong?  How can I fix this?

Thanks.

TetraHC

A couple notes that may help. 

1. I have moved one of the new movies to a different drive and Emby immediately added it.  So that confirms it is only new movies to that drive.

2. I played a movie which is on that drive and was added to the collection on a previous scan and it did play.  So Emby is still seeing and reading from that drive even though it isn't adding new movies.

Thanks again for any help.

TetraHC

Update #2

I decided to completely delete the collection and rebuild it again.  So I did this, setting it up the same as I had before.  Selected all my drives and let it go.  Once completed it did not add any of the movies from this drive.  That includes all the ones it previously had in the last collection, and was able to play.  I am at a loss as to what the issue is.  I tried looking through the debug log but if I am being honest it is almost a foreign language to me.  I am attaching the log file from right after I ran a scan to try an update the library again.  The drive in question is letter i:\.  I was considering trying to change the drive letter but I don't see why I should need to as this was working fine up until about a week or so ago.

Log.txt

Hi there, can you please go over an example of a movie that isn't showing up? What is the file and folder structure? Thanks !