Auto Organize - Unable to find movie in library matching name

milonesharing

milonesharing

I keep getting this message "Unable to find movie in library matching name" for every file that I try unless I manually change the name to Movie Name (Year).ext and when I do change the name manually in the staging folder if the movie previously existed it moves it to its old location (with old naming pattern).  Note:  sometimes the manual rename does not work and I get a folder icon that I can select and then manually process the file.

Am I misunderstanding what this plugin does?  Should it be able to take the file from a staging folder (Movies - Staging) and rename it per (I'm using the %mn (%my) setting for both movie folder pattern and movie file pattern) and move it to my media folder (Movies)?.  

Does that Error message mean that I need to create the folder in the (Movies) folder, that is what I'm hoping that the plug-in will do?  I have a few hundred movies that were all scraped and renamed using another media app, but I want to take that app out of the mix and just let Emby do it's thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by milonesharing