MPAA ratings being cut off / plot not scrolling

jsc1205

jsc1205

I've noticed that some movies have the full MPAA rating which in my opinion is a GOOD thing so family members can readily see exactly why a movie is rated R, etc.  In the webapp it shows just fine (see photo example), but on the Shield TV, it gets cut off.  I'm guessing cause the area for the rating is only a specified size?  Any way this area can adjust according to what the rating entails?

Also wanted to see of a scrolling plot is in the works so the user doesnt have to click on it to open it up?

Thanks again!!

post-246098-0-09865800-1551487219_thumb.jpg

Edited by jsc1205

Hi there, can you show a screenshot of what it looks like on the Shield? thanks !

That is not valid information for that field so the app is not expecting it to be that long.  It will truncate it.  We don't have as much space as the web app because we cannot use tiny fonts like that.

siu99ss2

Hi jsc1205, are you using a third party metadata application to tag your movies?

Fyi I noticed the same thing was happening with using metabrowser ie full mpaa summary included instead of just mpaa cert. Turns out it was an option I had accidentally enabled (in nfo plugin settings).

I also like the full summary so decided to leave it on.