So why has my card been double charged for an entire year?

aleksdawg

aleksdawg

Hi,

sadly I've found out that your team has been double charging me for the Emby Premiere service for an entire year without my knowledge, because I noticed an irregularity the other day on my card I've been going through my subscriptions to check out that everything is OK and I was really surprised to see that Emby Premiere was being pulled twice per month. What is going on here? I didn't know where else to go than the forums because I have seen no sort of contact form available anywhere else.

Please provide me with a better way to communicate with you guys so I can give you the information required to look at your charges.

- Aleksdawg

@@Luke or @@ebr have you seen this?

Just curious @@aleksdawg did you get multiple Premiere info emails or multiple billing notifications sent to you?

• Like 1

aleksdawg

Yes,

I haven't noticed  because the first email receipt I got on the first charge I put the receipt as "trash" as I try to keep my inbox as tidy as possible (I didn't think this would be an issue, so I didn't think I needed to track the receipts).

Hi.  At the top of this forum is a forum for billing support and it has a FAQ and directions for emailing for further help.  

In any case, I can see that you had setup two separate subscriptions at two different times so both of them were active.  I have canceled one of them and refunded the last few (as far as the payment processor will allow).

Thanks.