PlayStation Vue

robmich

robmich

Are there any programmer types out there would would be interested in contacting the developer of the Playstation Vue add-on for Kodi to see if it could be ported to Emby?  It is a legal Kodi app that allows for Playstation to be viewed in Kodi and be integrated into the EPG.  I am assuming there is an available API that he is using to create this app.  The app requires the user to have a PS VUE subscription.

With the upcoming demise (in my opinion) of the SD PTV  service, it would be great to get PS VUE integrated here in the EPG and have access to the other features.

Rob

Edited by robmich

It's certainly not an endorse plugin or done with permission.  The same guy behind it also wrote the plugin for MLB.TV, NBC Sports, NHL.tv, and Livestream addons.

If you go to any of those websites, you won't find Kodi as an authorized client.

He does require proper username, password so a person using the plugin(s) does need to subscribe so it's probably not on their radar so much as it's not piracy.

robmich

Maybe an assumption on my part but since it is in the Kodi Repo, I would think it was.  I could be wrong.  I would not think that if there was even a thought that this was against Sony's rules that it would be in their Repo.

rob