Shield convert fails

torrys

torrys

Trying to test the abilities of shield vs win10 as a server.  So far I've been impressed with the shield.  One thing that seems to be failing though is converting a video.  Enclosed is the ffmpeg transcode log.  Let me know if you need anything else.

torrys

This is a different movie but the same result.  If I turn hardware acceleration off it seems to work however.

post-2599-0-13532300-1551478745_thumb.png

Edited by torrys

torrys

Sorry for the delay.  Not sure why it fizzled but the interface tells me it failed and the file isn't in the directory so that too tells me it failed.  Just tried it again same result.  Enclosed is the transcode log.  Luke let me know what other logs you need.

transcode.log

What exactly happened here? This log looks mostly OK, except for the transcoding speed of 1x which might not quite be enough.

torrys

I try to convert a file using my Shield TV as a server.  The interface tells me the conversion failed (see screen shot above though the latest log is from Braveheart) and there's no converted file in the folder.  Let me know what else you need it's very consistent